At the next school board meeting on Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 7:00 pm in The Glade, two (2) school board members will be elected to serve three-year terms.
In order to serve on the board, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must have a child currently enrolled at Woods Charter School who will also be a Woods student in 2021-2022.
- The applicant cannot be an employee of Woods Charter School.
- The applicant cannot be the spouse of an employee of Woods Charter School.
- The Bylaws also state that a child may not have more than one parent on the Board at a time.
Applicants must complete the application form and deliver to Kim Rossi in front office
(firstname.lastname@example.org ) by Monday, May 3, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Applicants are also requested to submit a photograph (“headshot” preferably in jpg file) for use in hall display and on website.
Submissions may be in either MS Word format (electronic) or handwritten hard copy.
* Handwritten version - print, complete, and submit via the Front Desk ATTN: Kim Rossi.
* Electronic version - download, complete using MS Word, and email to
Election Timeline for 2021
MON, April 19 – Election information distributed to community and posted on website.
MON, May 3 at 4:00 pm – deadline for applications
WED, May 12 – candidate information will be posted on website and in the front hallway
Voting will take place at the following times ONLY!
TUES, May 18, 8am – 9am and 2:30pm – 3:30pm – in front of the school building
THURS, May 20, 8am – 9am and 2:30pm – 3:30pm – in front of the school building
THURS, May 20, 6pm – 7pm – in front of the school building
THURS, May 20, 7pm – 7:15pm at the Board meeting in The Glade
Please note these important details: According to open meeting law, there can be no proxy or absentee voting. Voting may only occur during the times listed above. No exceptions may be made. In the event that there are two (or fewer) candidates for these two positions, there will be no early voting. Voting will only occur at the Board meeting in The Glade between 7:00 pm and 7:15 pm on Thursday, May 20, 2021.