Whom Do I Contact When?

Last Updated: 8/30/2021 3:27 PM

Whom do I contact when I have a question or concern about...

a specific class?

First, the classroom teacher.

If the teacher's response is not sufficient, contact the homeroom advisor or the high school director, Adrienne Berg (aberg@woodscharter.org).

my child's schedule?

Adrienne Berg or the homeroom advisor.

  my child's progress report or report card?

Homeroom advisor.

that extends beyond a particular class?

Homeroom advisor.

the school's transportation service?

Ann Kaiyala at akaiyala@woodscharter.org.

the high school director?

First, the High School Director.

If the director's response is not sufficient, contact the Principal.

the college counseling process?

Senior Advisor or High School Director.

the community service requirement?

High School Director.

the school's Exceptional Children Program?

EC Director, Kathleen St. Lawrence, at kstlawrence@woodscharter.org.

enrollment or admissions?

Roz Grant at rgrant@woodscharter.org.


Registrar, Anna Thrower, at athrower@woodscharter.org.