A few things you might want to know about the solar project . . .
- We're hoping to install an initial solar panel array that is 30kW in size -- and then add to it incrementally each year.
- We currently pay approximately $85,000 in electricity each year for the building.
- Our roof is VERY well positioned for solar.
- We're excited to integrate the solar array into science and engineering class work.
- We have already received a seed grant of $15,000 for the project.
- With a donation of $250 you can have your name and/or graduating class placed on the side of a panel.
If you'd like to contribute to the cause, please either . . .
1) Donate at this site.
2) You can contact Jessica Oliver, Director of Advancement, directly at email@example.com.
Here comes the sun!
** Special thanks to Ian O'Brien for filming and editing and to Jacob Mitchell for piloting the drone. **